Wednesday, May 23, 2012

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ



IMPORTANT.

The reasons behind my writing of this blog and updating it Often, are A my passion for training, and B. my desire to share some knowledge and gauge the interest out there on training and nutrition. I have selected a few different sessions that I am doing currently or have done, they are stand-alone sessions to be selected as and when you feel like it. I haven’t put a structure, or a lot of context to my sessions as there is a very mixed audience looking at them, and you all have different needs. I will always explain what the session is based on and what targets are being met.

As interest grows I will start putting a lot simpler sessions up and more context behind why I am suggesting these specific sessions.  For example I may have done certain fitness sessions, because I have a slight injury and cant do other things.

It is extremely important that you remember I have been training and lifting for over 10 years, and its part of my Job. A lot of the existing sessions on this blog are fairly advanced, and if not done properly can cause serious injury to you and to others around you. I can’t accept any responsibility for personal injury or accidents caused by following these programs. Please take care and train sensibly , its the only way to train.

If you are young and inexperienced, then my recommendation is to speak to a qualified professional about technique, weight loads and whether you can do this. I am a big believer in working hard, but building a base first. Getting good technique with a lot of body weight training. I probably started too early on the weights and have a few issues because I didn’t get a good enough base. Little and often is a good motto

Any questions then leave a comment and ill answer it in the question section.

No comments:

Post a Comment